QuickBooks Enterprise with Hosting
Cloud-Based Convenience, Flexibility, and Collaboration from Anywhere.
Accesses all its files from multiple locations
Runs your software business from anywhere.
Manage your business while your on the road
Simultaneous User Access
Energize activity! Let your accountant, warehouse manager and remote employees access the same information at the same time.
Supports Multiple Platforms
Choose what's best for you! Use a Mac? PC? No problem. QuickBooks Enterprise with Hosting works on the platform that suites your needs.
Align a great variety of business operations and financial requirements with the smooth functionality and top-tier power of QuickBooks Enterprise with Hosting, a true multi-user experience leveraging advanced cloud technology. Managing the integrated processes of your Enterprise has never been easier or more efficient. Everything you've come to value in QuickBooks is there, plus automated, repeatable processes; customized templates for different activities per user; built in payroll; bar-code scanning with inventory integration linking purchase orders with back-ordered items; and unsurpassed training tools and 24/7 support. Now is the time to grade up!
Access Anytime, Anywhere
Cater to a growing, distributed workforce. Get the same, great business-management software, plus the convenience of accessing it anytime, anywhere and from any Internet-connected device.
What does "hosted" mean?
"Hosting" is a term usually associated with service provided "in the cloud". It means that your QuickBooks software and data are stored and served up. (hosted) via an enterprise-level web server, which may involve certain levels of virtualization, at a protected facility, instead of locally at a data center accessed by your office computer. Through hosting you access data and applications over a protected Internet connection rather than through a local network This means you're not tied down to your office to run QuickBooks Enterprise. you can access it anywhere, anytime and on any device!
DL & Associates offers hosting services through Right Networks, one of the leading providers of Enterprise-level hosting nationwide. Enterprise-class anti-virus technology, firewalls, encryption and multi-layer access controls help protect your files and transmissions. Right Networks IT Professionals continuously monitor the system and handle all remediation and upgrades, as well as provide system and data redundancy to ensure business continuity. Convenient and clean.
How safe is my hosted data?
Key Benefits at a Glance
• Work anytime, anywhere: The company data file is located safely in the cloud, making it simple to work from home or on-the-go.
• Multi-user access from multiple locations: Remote employees can access the company QuickBooks file as long as they have Internet access. Multiple users can access the same company file at the same time from different locations. NOTE: that two users cannot be working on the same transaction simultaneously.
• Access across platforms and Devices: Access QuickBooks Enterprise with Hosting on a MAC, PC, tablet, or smartphone.
• 24/7 Live support and extra data Security: QuickBooks Enterprise with Hosting comes equipped with multi-layer security to protect sensitive company Data.
• Simultaneous, multi-user functionality on robust features: More than one worked can pay bills, print and scan checks, link estimates to invoices and Link POs to bills.
• See who’s logged in: View up-to-date list of logged-in users with a conveniently located refresh button.
• Signal log-out time: Through QuickBooks Messenger, provide cancellable, timed log-out notification to all users.
• Know who has missed the log out: Receive automated notification when users have missed the log-out deadline, necessitating alternative communications or user kick-off.
What is the difference between QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Enterprise with Hosting?
Both are Internet-accessible solutions, but QuickBooks Online is designed for early-stage businesses that don't require advanced features and functionality, QuickBooks Enterprise with Hosting offers advanced functionality for growing SMB Firms that are managing more complexity and may operate from multiple locations or facilities. Additionally, you access QuickBooks Online directly through a web browser. Most hosting users access their QuickBooks Enterprise through a remote access application, although it can also be accessed directly through Internet Explorer.
If you're familiar with QuickBooks Enterprise, no time at all. QuickBooks Enterprise with Hosting has the same look and feel. If you're new to QuickBooks, DL & Associates offers multiple ways to get you up-to-speed fast, including the comprehensive support site, Everything Enterprise, which includes exclusive training videos for Full Service plan members (login and valid Full Service Membership required). Moreover, Right Networks provides 24/7 support, If you have any questions, experts are there to help.