New in QuickBooks Pro 2020
Get paid faster by automatically reminding customers when payments are due.
Facilitate quicker payments by enabling customers to easily search for invoice emails by PO numbers.
Simplify customer payment processing by consolidating multiple invoices into just one email.
Hide columns to see simple, easy-to-read customer totals in reports with jobs & classes.
Press “F1” for enhanced help content and search experience, or access to live experts through messaging and call back options.
QuickBooks Pro for Your Business
Stay stocked for success
- Track products, cost of goods, and receive notifications when inventory is low.
- Easily adjust inventory to account for loss, theft, and shrinkage.
- Create purchase orders to keep track of what’s on order.
Look professional and get paid faster
- Create professional estimates and invoices.
- Invoice for services, goods, and for billable time and expenses.
- Accept payments right from your invoices and send reminders on outstanding payments.
- Get real-time visibility of invoice status, to stay on top of your cash flow.
Stay on top of sales tax
- Define which customers and which products are taxable.
- Track sales tax automatically throughout the month.
- Run sales tax liability reports so you know exactly what you owe.
Know what you owe
- Clearly track bills and purchase orders in one place.
- Maintain cash flow and easily take action on unpaid bills.
- Take early pay discounts automatically.
- View unpaid bills from a vendor to easily manage payments.
Know where your money is going
- Connect your bank and credit card to automatically download transactions.
- Easily import previous financial data from Excel and other programs.
- Organize your business with Customer, Vendor, and Employee Centers.
QuickBooks Pro System Requirements
Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors
We are here to provide our clients top-level service and support with our industry knowledge in professional business management and technology solution services. Please feel free to contact us to see how we can help benefit your business.