QuickBooks Service Discontinuation
What Does QuickBooks Service Discontinuation Mean?
Intuit conducts a QuickBooks service discontinuation of their software after every 3 years an edition is released. Intuit does this as an effort to focus their resources and support towards the newest versions of QuickBooks.
This year marks the service discontinuation for the following QuickBooks software: QuickBooks Pro 2015, QuickBooks Pro for Mac 2015, QuickBooks Premier 2015, QuickBooks Enterprise 2015, and QuickBooks Point of Sale v11 & v12.
After May 31st, 2018, access to payroll services, credit card processing, technical support, and other services will be discontinued and unable to use.
Services That Will Be Discontinued for QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise 2015
- Payroll Services: Including processing Assisted, Enhanced, and Basic Payroll, Workers Comp Payment Services, View My Paycheck
- Credit Card Processing: Merchant Services (credit cards and checks), Automatic credit card billing, and Terminal Download
- All Technical Support: Including live technical support, installation support, security updates, upgrades, error message support, product defects, and replacement CD’s
- Other Services: Accountant Copy Transfer Service, Bill Pay, Intuit Payment Network, Online Banking, Multi-Currency & Exchange Rate
Services That Will Be Discontinued for QuickBooks Point of Sale v11 & v12
- Payments: Accept credit and debit cards as a form of payment (only v11)
- Mobile Sync: Accept payments on your mobile device, which automatically updates with your QuickBooks Point of Sale software
- Store Exchange: The transfer of data between your stores
- Sangria: Used for Vendor lookup
To keep your QuickBooks Support, you must upgrade your QuickBooks Desktop software to 2018. Please contact us or call us at (888) 316 – 6672 to upgrade your QuickBooks to the most current version. You can also purchase QuickBooks 2018 editions online:
- QuickBooks Pro 2018
- QuickBooks Pro for Mac 2018
- QuickBooks Premier 2018
- QuickBooks Enterprise 2018
- QuickBooks Point of Sale 2018
Please install and register your new version of QuickBooks by May 31st, 2018 to avoid any service discontinuation.