Intuit Field Service Management
Get more Business
- Schedule and dispatch your technicians in real time no matter where they are.
- Utilizes the Cloud
- Streamlines revenue, payroll, and work order process
- Ideal for Service Repair companies
- Keeps a record of customer service history
- Keeps operations paperless
Prepare and schedule preventative maintenance visits proactively – so even slower times can be profitable.
Dispatch and Work orders
Replace paper work orders with web-based and wireless services. Work orders are dispatched wirelessly and managed by workers using their smartphone.
Invoice faster. Get Paid Faster
Let your field service workers create invoices at the job site and process payments immediately—then sync into QuickBooks.
- Comprehensive Work Information
- Always know the status of your technicians and the duration of each job. Viewing and editing a job’s details is as simple as a few clicks.
- Store Important Service Data
- Better address your customers’ needs by keeping a history of work done and equipment information for a specific customer.
- No Paper Hassles
- Everything is done on the mobile app, eliminating the need for papers. Information is stored and scheduling is handled within the app.
- Efficiently Schedule Work Using GPS Mapping
- Easily guiding technicians to their customers and the manager the ability to track them as they are on the move.
- Time Card Add-Ons
- The Time Card add-on provides multiple ways to track your technicians. This gives the business owner more control over how they want to manage their labor. The Time Card also streamlines payroll within QuickBooks, making the payroll process more manageable and accurate
- Service Agreements Add-On
- The Service Agreement add-on creates automatic work orders along with a specific checklist based on the contracted terms between the service provider and their client. This add-on will streamline revenue by automatically creating the appropriate invoice for the work order generated. No longer will a service call be a miss opportunity.