Recently, Intuit announced big and exciting news that will forever change the way you think about QuickBooks Enterprise. Finally, there is a brand NEW edition being added into the QuickBooks Enterprise family – Diamond! QuickBooks Enterprise Diamond offers an integrated suite of tools for your complex business, helping you save time, reduce errors, and get more done.
Our favorite new features showcased in the QuickBooks Enterprise Diamond edition are:
- Your employees can enter time from anywhere and you’ll always know where your projects stand. You are also able to: save 3 hours a week managing employee time, track employees time on any device, use the mobile app for GPS tracking, see who’s on the clock, schedule jobs and shifts, manage time off, track progress to plan, and get e-timesheet signatures.
- In 3 minutes or less, issue your paychecks and streamline your payroll. We will also file payroll taxes for you, be able to pay by printed check or direct deposit, federal and state tax forms are included, pay 1099 contractors, print W-2s for employees, e-file W-2s at year end, and free year-end help.
- This add-on automates more workflows by connecting QuickBooks and Salesforce. Enter data just once to reduce manual work and potential errors. It also allows you to: gain more visibility into your entire sales pipeline, from lead to invoice to payment, one source of information means you have account information at your fingertips – answer customer questions quickly or resolve issues before they escalate, set permissions by user or role to put the right data in the right hands, automatically generate sales orders and invoices, control what information is exchanged between the systems, use pre-built sync options or customize the integration.
Other notable brand new features in the QuickBooks Enterprise Diamond edition are as follows:
- Manage up to 40 users with custom permissions that keep you in control of sensitive data.
- Advanced Reporting puts deep business insights at your fingertips. If the data is in QuickBooks, you can report on it.
- Advanced Pricing lets you control, customize, and automate your pricing.
- Advanced Inventory gives you the tools to adapt quickly, reorder, and take care of your customers.
- Industry-specific editions for contractors, manufacturing & wholesale, nonprofit, retail, and professional services to fit your business needs.
- TSheets Elite eliminates manual time tracking and reduces data entry. Sync timesheet data directly to job costs and payroll. Only pay for the employees who need time tracking.
- Assisted Payroll saves time and reduces errors. We handle your payroll taxes including quarterly and year-end filings. Plus, we guarantee accuracy so you can be confident it’s right.
- Use the CRM connector to integrate QuickBooks and Salesforce to reduce duplicate data entry, better serve your customers, gain insights into your business, and get paid faster.
- Accept credit cards, get paid by smart invoices, and track payments so you know your bottom line when you add QuickBooks Payments.