QuickBooks Point of Sales has been a trusted system for small business for years. A business owner knows that he or she is in good hands when it comes to any product that associated with QuickBooks and POS is no exception!
QuickBooks Point of Sales v.19 system is a complete package that, manages your retail store across all channels whether its online or in-store. POS v. 19 system will manage all sales, inventory, and customer data so you the business owner can focus on growing and supporting your business and customer’s needs. Integrated multichannel retail store means more profitable business and more happy customers. The new advanced features of POS v. 19 are not only time-saving features but it also saves resources for a small business owner. Foe new features of POS v. 19 please Click Here
And if all of these new features are not enough for you to fall in love with new and improved POS v. 19 it also has new hardware!!!
- Contactless and mobile payments can be processed right in QuickBooks POS.5
- Wireless barcode scanner brings inventory control to more places in the shop.5
- Universal stand with flip capability supports a variety of tablets.5
- 13 x 13 cash drawer tucks neatly away for added security.5
- mPOP integrated cash drawer and receipt printer is designed for a smaller footprint.
- Compatibility with Acer® Switch 5, Microsoft® Surface Pro, Microsoft® Surface Go, Samsung® Galaxy TabPro S with Window 10
This bring us to the last point and probably very important taking point…. What is the best tablet to use for POS v.19 you might ask?! Well here at DL & Associates we recommend Microsoft Surface Go 2, 10.5″ touch screen (Model: STV-00001). It’s a less expensive tablet that has all features for your retail online or in-store needs.
Any business owner is in good hand with DL & Associates and QuickBooks POS v 19 system!
Leave A Comment