Set up your Merchant account for QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale to start processing payments. If you need to setup an active merchant account, please fill out the payments form and an Intuit rep will contact you and provide you a merchant ID to connect with your license. If you have questions, please feel free to contact our support team at DL & Associates at 888-316-6672 or email@example.com
To get started, log in as the Admin user on the QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale Server computer then follow the steps below to activate Merchant Services.
Complete the QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale Approval Email
- Open the Approval Email that was sent for this Merchant account.
- Select the Create or confirm User ID
- Enter the appropriate credentials and select Saveto complete the Approval Email activation.
- Follow the steps below to link the Merchant account to your software.
Link your Merchant account to your Point of Sale
- Installand launch QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale.
- From the Filemenu, select Setup Interview, then go to the Payments
- Select Yesto accept credit and debit cards.
- Select Sign In and enter the Merchant Service credentials (email/password) for Point of Sale Merchant account.
- Select the correct account associated with your sign-in credentials.
A confirmation window appears indicating you have linked QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale with Merchant Services.
- When finished, select Done.
You are now ready to accept credit and debit cards.
If you have questions about QuickBooks merchant services, please feel free to contact our support team at DL & Associates at 888-316-6672 or firstname.lastname@example.org