QuickBooks Desktop Point of sale V18 and V19 have specific system requirements to ensure your computer hardware, Operating system and software meet the minimum requirements. Please note that if you are using any third -party applications, we highly suggest to consult with an IT specialist. If you need assistance with installation or IT support, please contact DL & Associates at 888-316-6672 and a certified QuickBooks consultant will connect you with the appropriate personnel.
QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0 and 19.0
- Windows 10, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed1
- Windows 8.1(Update 1) all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows 7 SP1all editions including 64-bit, natively installed (only supported until January 2020)
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2011 SP1
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and SP2 (only supported until January 2020)
Natively installed means it was installed on a particular system or environment that it was designed for. This also means that it doesn’t need to run in a virtual environment or emulation software.
Hardware and Operating system requirements (client and server)
Internet access is required
Data import/export and Microsoft Office integration requires full versions of the following:
- Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (includes 64-bit)
- Microsoft Word 2010, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (includes 64-bit)
Financial software compatibility
QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 18.0 works with the following:
Note: The products below are sold separately.
- QuickBooks Desktop Pro and Premier 2016-2019
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 16.0-19.0
Important: If the individual product requirements above do not specifically state that an operating system, hardware, software, firewall or antivirus is supported, it has not been tested. Intuit and DL & Associates cannot promise that your experience will be trouble-free. If you experience problems outside of the supported environment, please contact your IT company. If you don’t have an IT service, please contact DL & Associates at 888-316-6672 and the QuickBooks consultant will connect you with the appropriate personnel. If unresolved, the program should be returned to a supported environment for additional support. Also note that should Microsoft no longer support the aforementioned products, then neither shall Intuit.
If you have any questions or need QuickBooks Point of sale support, please contact us at 888-316-6672 or firstname.lastname@example.org